Family Friendly Comedy & Magic Show.
Welcome To Delirious Comedy Club & The House of Magic, The Only Full-Time, Professional Comedy Club and Comedy & Magic Show In Downtown Las Vegas.
Named "The Best Comedy Club In Downtown", we're celebrating with a variety of our favorite comedians, comedy magicians along with special drop in guests, special events and more.
Be sure to check out our website and see who's coming next.
Comedy Club Policies:
- Doors open approximately 30 minutes prior to showtime. Seating is first come, first served basis unless VIP or Front Row tickets.
- VIP Front Row and VIP Row 2 seating must be claimed by showtime otherwise seats will be given away.
- Please had ID ready to show at the entrance to the club as we are 100% paperless.
- Please have copy of receipt or screenshot on your phone and have ID ready.
- We offer full bar service and snacks. There is no 'drink minimum' however, outside food or drink is not permitted.
- There is free validated self-parking at The Downtown Grand parking lot. Just ask the box office for a validation sticker.
- To insure the enjoyment of others, no photography, video/audio recording allowed. There is absolutely NO heckling! Disruptive behavior, texting, talking out loud, FaceTiming and phone calls are not allowed during the show at anytime. Violators will be asked to leave and no refunds will be given.
- Although we don't judge, there is no smoking or vaping of any kind allowed in the showroom.
- Acts subject to change without notice.
- There are NO post show refunds.
We encourage you to come early and grab dinner at The Freedom Beat Cafe or Triple George Grill. After the show, grab a beverage and a late night snack and listen to live music with our BOGO drink offer at The Freedom Beat. Just show your ticket receipt to your server and get a Buy One Get One Free" beverage of equal or lesser value. (Valid only on the day/evening prior to or after the show)
Justin Rivera is a nationally recognized, headlining comedian and magician, who has appeared on many, worldwide stages and national and international television shows. Rivera completed an 8-month, international tour in Canada, Australia, Japan, China, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, Malaysia, Seychelles, Philippines, Taiwan, India, Vietnam, Indonesia, Myanmar, Mongolia, and Cambodia with rave reviews and standing ovations which includes royalty from the Middle East.
Justin competed on NBC's "America's Got Talent" hosted by Nick Cannon and was named a judges' favorite by Howard Stern, Howie Mandel, and Sharon Osbourne. He has worked as talent for FOX’s 30 Seconds to Fame, TruTV’s Operation Repo, Estrella TV’s Tengo Talento Mucho Talento, and appeared on "Fast Track to Fame” on the Speed Channel, “The Gong Show” on Comedy Central with Dave Attell and Adam Carolla, Comedy Central Stand Up Asia, Playboy TV, Discovery, and Univision. Rivera also finished an international comedy series for the Asia-based streaming service iFlix which has 5 million subscribers and major investors such as MGM.
Justin consulted for the Grammy-nominated band OneRepublic—customizing and creating visual magic illusions for the popular music video “Love Runs Out” and has also done charity work for Apl.de.Ap of the Grammy award-winning The Black Eyed Peas.
As a seasoned performer Justin is known as the “comedian’s magician” and has performed before esteemed public venues such as Pechanga, Morongo, Pala casinos, and the Improv, and private venues such as the Magic Castle in Hollywood, CA where he passed the audition for their Junior Society on his first attempt at the minimum age of 13.
Due to Rivera's established reputation and career, he has been in demand from such corporations such as Google and international cruises on Princess Cruise Corp.
Justin's contributions have been showcased within large corporate gatherings at the Consumer Electronic Show (CES) in Las Vegas, NV. He has also consulted for McDonald's using his talents to help brainstorm ideas for new marketing strategies.
Justin has made time for the troops at international military shows for the Navy, Army, Marines, and the Air Force in Kyrgyzstan, Jordan, Turkey, Italy, Greece, Qatar, Kuwait, and Bahrain. Additionally he has volunteered to perform for kids during patient room visits and raised funds for the Children's Hospital as his personal charity.