Delirious Comedy Club presents The House of Magic - Las Vegas. Serious Magic, Not Taken Seriously. This week it's Matt Donnelly - The Mind Noodler.
Matt Donnelly has no business being a magician...
The Mind Noodler was spawned when Penn Jillette (Penn & Teller) dared the comedian and head writer for Penn & Teller: Fool Us to "learn a goddamn trick".
That dare lead Matt to call in every favor he had and have some of the undisputed powerhouses of the Las Vegas magic scene (Johnny Thompson, Mac King, Teller and Piff the Magic Dragon...just to name a few) to each teach him one trick. Astonishingly, they did! The Mind Noodler was born.
From that initial Las Vegas run Matt has garnered tremendous success touring comedy & magic venues and theaters across the country. In Las Vegas he opens for Piff the Magic Dragon and is a regular fill in for Mac King and Vinny Grosso.
Long before he ever thought of dipping his toes into magic, Matt crushed the Las Vegas comedy world. He played the Las Vegas strip alongside Wayne Brady in the smash-hit improv comedy show "Making It Up" at the Venetian, he played Christian Grey in the ridiculously funny "50 Shades the Parody" at Bally's, and he hosted the innovative and hilarious show, "Executive Monkeys" at The Palms.
Comedy Club Policies:
- Doors open approximately 30 minutes prior to showtime. Seating is first come, first served basis unless VIP or Front Row tickets.
- VIP Front Row and VIP Rows 2-3 tickets must be claimed by showtime otherwise seats will be given away.
- Please had ID ready to show when claiming tickets.
- Prepaid tickets may check in directly at the entrance to the club. Please have copy of receipt or screenshot on your phone and have ID ready.
- We offer full bar service with waitstaff and there is no 'drink minimum' however, outside food or drink is not permitted.
- There is free validated self-parking at The Downtown Grand parking lot. Just ask the box office for a validation sticker.
- To insure the enjoyment of others, no photography, video/audio recording allowed. There is absolutely NO heckling! Disruptive behavior, texting, talking out loud, FaceTiming and phone calls are not allowed during the show at anytime. Violators will be asked to leave and no refunds will be given.
- Although we don't judge, there is no smoking or vaping of any kind allowed in the showroom.
- Acts subject to change without notice.
- There are NO post show refunds.
We encourage you to come early and grab dinner at The Freedom Beat Cafe or Triple George Grill. After the show, grab a beverage and a late night snack and listen to live music with our BOGO drink offer at The Freedom Beat. Just show your ticket receipt to your server and get a Buy One Get One Free" beverage of equal or lesser value. (Valid only on the day/evening prior to or after the show)