Don Barnhart is hysterically funny, delivering his well-written topical material with an animated and improvisational flair that's not to be missed. He is a refreshing voice in the standup genre, mixing a blend of sharp, topical insights about our life and the world around us, pushing the boundaries of PC culture without being overtly offensive. Barnhart has often been compared to the sharp, witty insights of George Carlin with the animated expressions of Jim Carey."
Barnhart's Dry Bar Comedy Special The Obese Police" is blowing up the internet, going viral. "If you enjoy quick witted comedy and hilarious scenarios then you're going to love this Dry Bar Comedy Special from Don Barnhart," said the producer of Dry Bar Comedy.
Although Don Barnhart's Dry Bar Special is family friendly and safe for all audiences when Barnhart hits the stage, he doesn't hold back and takes the audience to a whole new level.
"If you're easily offended or have an agenda, you're really missing the point of going to a comedy club and should probably stay at home", says comedian Don Barnhart about his new "Unapologetically Funny" Comedy Tour.
For years, Barnhart has split his time touring the country headlining at the top comedy clubs, overseas entertaining the troops, performing for colleges and cruise ships. "Having a residency in Las Vegas has allowed me the freedom to really let loose and not hold back. It's times like these that we need the healing power and humor of comedy", said Barnhart in a recent interview.
Welcome To Delirious Comedy Club & The House of Magic, The Only Full-Time, Professional Comedy Club and Comedy & Magic Show In Downtown Las Vegas.
Named "The Best Comedy Club In Downtown", we're celebrating with a variety of our favorite comedians, comedy magicians along with special drop in guests, special events and more.
Be sure to check out our website and see who's coming next.
Comedy Club Policies:
- Doors open approximately 30 minutes prior to showtime. Seating is first come, first served basis unless VIP or Front Row tickets.
- VIP Front Row and VIP Row 2 seating must be claimed by showtime otherwise seats will be given away.
- Please had ID ready to show at the entrance to the club as we are 100% paperless.
- Please have copy of receipt or screenshot on your phone and have ID ready.
- We offer full bar service and snacks. There is no 'drink minimum' however, outside food or drink is not permitted.
- There is free validated self-parking at The Downtown Grand parking lot. Just ask the box office for a validation sticker.
- To insure the enjoyment of others, no photography, video/audio recording allowed. There is absolutely NO heckling! Disruptive behavior, texting, talking out loud, FaceTiming and phone calls are not allowed during the show at anytime. Violators will be asked to leave and no refunds will be given.
- Although we don't judge, there is no smoking or vaping of any kind allowed in the showroom.
- Acts subject to change without notice.
- There are NO post show refunds.
We encourage you to come early and grab dinner at The Freedom Beat Cafe or Triple George Grill. After the show, grab a beverage and a late night snack and listen to live music with our BOGO drink offer at The Freedom Beat. Just show your ticket receipt to your server and get a Buy One Get One Free" beverage of equal or lesser value. (Valid only on the day/evening prior to or after the show)