Welcome to the Premier Comedy Club in Downtown Las Vegas. Featuring live, professional standup comedy and comedy magic shows, special events and more. Mayor Goodman recently proclaimed Delirious Comedy Club Day in Las Vegas celebrating our 500th show since the reopening of The Entertainment Capital of The World.
Thursday - Sunday.
6pm - House Of Magic - Comedy & Magic Show
8 & 10pm - Delirious Comedy Club - Standup comedy.
Thank you in advance and we look forward to hearing your laughter.
- We encourage paperless tickets by pre-purchasing prior to showtime through our website
- All high touch surfaces including (but not limited to) tables, chairs, menus, door knobs, faucets, bathrooms and more have been sanitized and will continue to be disinfected before and after every show
- Customers that are vaccinated are not required to wear masks
- All hotel staff members will wear masks
- All staff and customers will have their temperature checked upon entering the club with a contactless thermometer. Anyone with a temp higher than 100 degrees will not be allowed inside
- There is no 'open seating' and all customers will be seated by a host
- There are specifically marked Entrance and Exits areas and customers will be advised by our host when entering the club
- Staff members who have been sick, may have been exposed to positive COVID-19 individuals, or who are not feeling well may not come to work
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the hotel, at entrances and at the front desk
- All beverages are served on disposable service ware
Delirious Comedy Club - 8 & 10pm every Thursday - Sunday.
House Of Magic - 6pm every Thursday - Sunday.
VIP Front Row
VIP Rows 2-4
General Admission Rows 5-6