Welcome to the Premier Comedy Club in Downtown Las Vegas.
The ONLY professional, full time comedy club located just steps from The Fremont Street Experience.
Showtimes are 8 & 10pm Thursday - Sunday
with an additional show at 6:00pm on Friday & Saturday.
We're thrilled to welcome you back! However, there are still many new and updated guidelines to ensure the safety and well-being of our customers, staff and comedians. Please take the time to read our updated list of protocols so that there are no surprises.
Thank you in advance and we look forward to hearing your laughter.
- We encourage paperless tickets by pre-purchasing prior to showtime through our website
- Delirious has reduced the capacity of each show by 20% to allow for safe social distancing inside the showroom
- All high touch surfaces including (but not limited to) tables, chairs, menus, door knobs, faucets, bathrooms and more have been sanitized and will continue to be disinfected before and after every show
- We require all our patrons to wear a mask when they are not actively eating or drinking. If you don’t have a mask, one will be provided to you upon entering
- All staff members will wear masks
- All staff and customers will have their temperature checked upon entering the club with a contactless thermometer. Anyone with a temp higher than 100 degrees will not be allowed inside
- Customers will be asked to keep a minimum of 3' between groups while waiting in line as well as during the performance
- There is no 'open seating' and all customers will be seated by a host. Seating arraignments start off as a table of 2 but can accommodate up to a maximum of to 6 providing they are from the same household. We will do our best to seat groups larger than that next to or near one another however, the 3' rule between parties/tables will remain in place
- Customers are NOT allowed to move tables and/or rearrange seating as this is in conjunction with the state's safety protocols and violators will be asked to leave and no refunds given.
- There are specifically marked Entrance and Exits areas and customers will be advised by our host when entering the club
- Staff members who have been sick, may have been exposed to positive COVID-19 individuals, or who are not feeling well may not come to work
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the hotel, at entrances and at the front desk
- All beverages are served on disposable service ware
VIP Front Row
VIP Rows 2-4, General Admission Rows 5-6