We're Bringing The Laughter Back With A Variety Of Our Favorite Comedians Performing Nightly...
Out of concern for the health, safety and well-being of our customers, staff and comedians, here are our updated protocols:
- We encourage paperless tickets by pre-purchasing prior to showtime through our website
- Delirious has reduced the capacity of each show by 25% to allow for safe social distancing inside the showroom
- All high touch surfaces including (but not limited to) tables, chairs, menus, door knobs, faucets, bathrooms and more have been sanitized and will continue to be disinfected after every show
- We require all our patrons to wear a mask when they are not actively eating or drinking. If you don’t have a mask, one will be provided to you upon entering
- All staff members will wear masks
- All staff and customers will have their temperature checked upon entering the club with a contactless thermometer. Anyone with a temp higher than 100 degrees will not be allowed inside
- Customers will be asked to keep a minimum of 6' between groups while waiting in line as well as during the performance.
- There is no 'open seating' and all customers will be seated by a host. Seating arraignments are in tables of 2 but can accommodate up to a maximum of to 4 providing they are from the same household. We will do our best to seat groups larger than that next to or near one another however, the 6' rule between parties/tables will remain in place.
- Customers are NOT allowed to move tables and/or rearrange seating as this is in conjunction with the state's safety protocols and violators will be asked to leave and no refunds given.
- There are specifically marked Entrance and Exits areas and customers will be advised by our host when entering the club
- Staff members who have been sick, may have been exposed to positive COVID-19 individuals, or who are not feeling well may not come to work
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the hotel, at entrances and at the front desk
- All beverages are served on disposable service ware
We are abiding by and in constant contact with all health advisories given by local authorities to provide a safe and healthy venue so our customers can relax while enjoying great live stand-up comedy. Due to the constantly changing mandates, these may be changed, altered or updated without prior notification...
Thank you in advance and we look forward to hearing you laugh..
Comedy Club Policies
- Doors open approximately 30 minutes prior to showtime. Seating is first come, first served basis
- We offer full bar service with waitstaff and there is no 'drink minimum'.
- There is paid Valet service as well as free validated self-parking.
- To insure the enjoyed of others, no photography, video/audio recording allowed. There is absolutely NO heckling! Disruptive behavior, texting and phone calls are not allowed during the show at anytime and violators will be asked to leave and no refunds will be given.
- Although we don't judge, there is no smoking or vaping of any kind allowed in the showroom.
- Acts subject to change without notice.
We encourage you to come early and join us for dinner at The Freedom Beat Cafe or Triple George Grill. After the show, grab a beverage and a late night snack and listen to live music with our BOGO drink offer at The Freedom Beat. Just show your ticket to your server and get a Buy One Get One Free" beverage of equal or lesser value. (Valid only on the day/evening of show)
"Don Barnhart is hysterically funny, delivering his well-written topical material with an animated and improvisational flair that's not to be missed. He is a refreshing voice in the standup genre, mixing a blend of sharp, topical insights about our life and the world around us, pushing the boundaries of PC culture without being overtly offensive. Barnhart has often been compared to the sharp, witty insights of George Carlin with the animated expressions of Jim Carey."
Barnhart's Dry Bar Comedy Special "The Spinal Disintegration of Man" is blowing up the internet going viral and he is the director/producer/star of Jokesters TV - The Late Night Comedy Show available on Amazon Prime and YouTube and is currently working on a one man show based on his standup.
For years, Barnhart has split his time touring the country headlining at the top comedy clubs, overseas entertaining the troops, performing for colleges and cruise ships. "Having a residency in Las Vegas has allowed me the freedom to really let loose and not hold back", added Barnhart who predominantly works clean, but isn't afraid to push the boundaries. "The main thing is that it's got to be funny!"
Barnhart is the author of the Amazon Best Seller, Finding Your Funny exploring the art, science and business of standup comedy. With a humorous and heartfelt forward by Comedy Legend George Wallace, Finding Your Funnygoes beyond Barnhart’s own 25-year journey and shares the brutal, often overlooked experience and advice of other comedians, entertainers, managers, agents and bookers. The book includes a no holds barred assessment about what clubs, venues and agents are actually looking for as well as many of the things you need to do and avoid if you’re looking into making comedy a career.
Don's newest book, Rock Bottom is the story of Returning Veteran Guy Derek who comes home from the war only to find out his wife has left him, his house is foreclosed and ends up homeless. Using his wit and humor Guy finds his way back becoming the Robin Hood of the disenfranchised. The book is getting great reviews and is being turned into a feature film.
Since 1992, Don has been producing and performing comedy shows for the troops and is one of the stars of Jordan Brady's documentary I Am Battle Comic exploring the importance of entertaining the troops around the world. Barnhart also stars in Finding The Funny with Brad Garret and Louie Anderson and plays a rather disgruntled, road weary and carefree comedian in the upcoming comedy film, Tribute To Fluffy. Don can also be seen playing a psychotic mad man in the new web series Max Justice.
Barnhart has been seen on MTV, Star Search, and Evening At The Improv and has been featured on ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC. Barnhart is a Bob and Tom Show favorite and his comedy CD, I’m Not Just Eye Candy can be heard frequently on the comedy channels on XM/Sirius Satellite Radio. In 2015, Don was the grand prize winner in the Levity Entertainment/Improv Comedy Contest and was the Grand Prize winner in the 2008 American Idol Underground Comedy Contest. In 2018, Don's Jokesters Comedy Club won the Best of Las Vegas Silver Award for best comedy club category. Recently, Mayor Goodman of Las Vegas proclaims August 31, 2019 as Jokesters Comedy Club Day on the anniversary for its 1,000th show and congratulations him on this milestone!
In his off time Don Barnhart teaches stand up, improv and comedy writing at The Las Vegas Comedy Institute.