Live Comedy Is Back. We're celebrating with a variety of our favorite comedians nightly and we're doing it safely!!!
Out of concern for the health, safety and well-being of our customers, staff and comedians, here are our updated protocols:
- We encourage paperless tickets by pre-purchasing prior to showtime through our website
- Delirious has reduced the capacity of each show by 50% to allow for safe social distancing inside the showroom
- All high touch surfaces including (but not limited to) tables, chairs, menus, door knobs, faucets, bathrooms and more have been sanitized and will continue to be disinfected after every show
- We require all our patrons to wear a mask when they are not actively eating or drinking. If you don’t have a mask, one will be provided to you upon entering
- All staff members will wear masks
- All staff and customers will have their temperature checked upon entering the club with a contactless thermometer. Anyone with a temp higher than 100 degrees will not be allowed inside
- Customers will be asked to keep a minimum of 6' between groups while waiting in line as well as during the performance.
- There is no 'open seating' and all customers will be seated by a host. Seating arraignments are in tables of 2 but can accommodate up to a maximum of to 6 providing they are from the same household. We will do our best to seat groups larger than that next to or near one another however, the 6' rule between parties/tables will remain in place.
- Customers are NOT allowed to move tables and/or rearrange seating as this is in conjunction with the state's safety protocols and violators will be asked to leave and no refunds given.
- There are specifically marked Entrance and Exits areas and customers will be advised by our host when entering the club
- Staff members who have been sick, may have been exposed to positive COVID-19 individuals, or who are not feeling well may not come to work
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the hotel, at entrances and at the front desk
- All beverages are served on disposable service ware
We are abiding by and in constant contact with all health advisories given by local authorities to provide a safe and healthy venue so our customers can relax while enjoying great live stand-up comedy. Due to the constantly changing mandates, these may be changed, altered or updated without prior notification...
Thank you in advance and we look forward to hearing you laugh..
Comedy Club Policies
- Doors open approximately 30 minutes prior to showtime. Seating is first come, first served basis unless VIP Front Row tickets.
- We offer full bar service with waitstaff and there is no 'drink minimum'.
- There is free validated self-parking.
- To insure the enjoyed of others, no photography, video/audio recording allowed. There is absolutely NO heckling! Disruptive behavior, texting and phone calls are not allowed during the show at anytime and violators will be asked to leave and no refunds will be given.
- Although we don't judge, there is no smoking or vaping of any kind allowed in the showroom.
- Acts subject to change without notice.
We encourage you to come early and join us for dinner at The Freedom Beat Cafe or Triple George Grill. After the show, grab a beverage and a late night snack and listen to live music with our BOGO drink offer at The Freedom Beat. Just show your ticket to your server and get a Buy One Get One Free" beverage of equal or lesser value. (Valid only on the day/evening of show)
If you only know him as Chef Victor, you’re in for a surprise.
Rondell Sheridan first walked on stage the summer of 1982, at a little club in the West Village called Mostly Magic. Six months later he became a regular at the New York Improv. It was there he began to hone his comedy chops.
Hard work eventually lead to appearances on the Tonight Show with both Johnny Carson and Jay Leno, Late Night with Conan O’Brien, the Late, Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson, Comics Unleashed, Showtime, Comedy Central and many, many, many more. Rondell has done it all.
Currently touring with his new show “If you’re over 40 and you know it, clap your hands!” A non stop celebration of life, love and laughter told by a master storyteller, that will have you laughing at yourself.
However, not just a Stand-up comic, he’s also an actor who you’ve seen on over 200 half hour television shows, like NBC’s Minor Adjustments (a show he co-created), Nickelodeon’s Cousin Skeeter, and Cory in the House! However he’s probably best known as Chef Victor, the lovable dad on Disney’s ‘That’s So Raven’.
And not just an actor, he’s also co-hosted/hosted talk shows like Men are From Mars, Women are From Venus, That’s Funny and Show Me the Funny.
His current CD a ‘Banana and a Gun’ is still on the charts somewhere. So please buy it. Serious… BUY IT!
Rondell Sheridan: always funny, and never a loss for words.
“The Late Late Late Show w/ Craig Ferguson”
“The Tonight Show” with Johnny Carson”
“The Tonight Show with Jay Leno”
“Late Night with Conan O’Brien”
“Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher”
“Stand-up Spotlight with Rosie O’Donald”
“Stand-up Sit Down w/ Robert Klien”
“Carolines Comedy Hour”
“Rascals Comedy Hour”
“Evening at the Improv”
“Comic Strip Live”
“The Rick Dees Show”
“Showtimes’s Comedy on Campus”
“Showtime’s A Pair of Jokers”
“Celebrity Family Feud”
“The Arsenio Hall Show”