Live Comedy Is Back. We're celebrating with a variety of our favorite comedians nightly and we're doing it safely!!!
Out of concern for the health, safety and well-being of our customers, staff and comedians, here are our updated protocols:
- We encourage paperless tickets by pre-purchasing prior to showtime through our website
- Delirious has reduced the capacity of each show by 50% to allow for safe social distancing inside the showroom
- All high touch surfaces including (but not limited to) tables, chairs, menus, door knobs, faucets, bathrooms and more have been sanitized and will continue to be disinfected after every show
- We require all our patrons to wear a mask when they are not actively eating or drinking. If you don’t have a mask, one will be provided to you upon entering
- All staff members will wear masks
- All staff and customers will have their temperature checked upon entering the club with a contactless thermometer. Anyone with a temp higher than 100 degrees will not be allowed inside
- Customers will be asked to keep a minimum of 6' between groups while waiting in line as well as during the performance.
- There is no 'open seating' and all customers will be seated by a host. Seating arraignments are in tables of 2 but can accommodate up to a maximum of to 6 providing they are from the same household. We will do our best to seat groups larger than that next to or near one another however, the 6' rule between parties/tables will remain in place.
- Customers are NOT allowed to move tables and/or rearrange seating as this is in conjunction with the state's safety protocols and violators will be asked to leave and no refunds given.
- There are specifically marked Entrance and Exits areas and customers will be advised by our host when entering the club
- Staff members who have been sick, may have been exposed to positive COVID-19 individuals, or who are not feeling well may not come to work
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the hotel, at entrances and at the front desk
- All beverages are served on disposable service ware
We are abiding by and in constant contact with all health advisories given by local authorities to provide a safe and healthy venue so our customers can relax while enjoying great live stand-up comedy. Due to the constantly changing mandates, these may be changed, altered or updated without prior notification...
Thank you in advance and we look forward to hearing you laugh..
Comedy Club Policies
- Doors open approximately 30 minutes prior to showtime. Seating is first come, first served basis unless VIP Front Row tickets.
- We offer full bar service with waitstaff and there is no 'drink minimum'.
- There is free validated self-parking.
- To insure the enjoyed of others, no photography, video/audio recording allowed. There is absolutely NO heckling! Disruptive behavior, texting and phone calls are not allowed during the show at anytime and violators will be asked to leave and no refunds will be given.
- Although we don't judge, there is no smoking or vaping of any kind allowed in the showroom.
- Acts subject to change without notice.
We encourage you to come early and join us for dinner at The Freedom Beat Cafe or Triple George Grill. After the show, grab a beverage and a late night snack and listen to live music with our BOGO drink offer at The Freedom Beat. Just show your ticket to your server and get a Buy One Get One Free" beverage of equal or lesser value. (Valid only on the day/evening of show)
Lenny Schmidt first stepped on stage in the late eighties. From the beginning, Lenny’s act focused on life. It was real stories, problems, issues, rants, good times, bad memories, every night, every show. Everything in Lenny’s life has been discussed on stage; his alcoholic father, kids, divorce, sex life, therapy, neurosis…
It’s real life. It’s real comedy.
After several years of bouncing back and forth between the L.A comedy scene and the road, Lenny returned home to study in Chicago, He studied improve with some of the most renowned Improvisors of that time; Neil Flynn, Adam McKay, Del Close. Soon, he was writing, directing, producing, and performing live comedy shows all over Chicago. He juggled all of this while furthering his already successful stand-up comedy career.
Lenny moved back to Hollywood in 1999. He has appeared in several films, such as “Joe Dirt” and “The Ugly Truth”, and guest starred in numerous Television shows such as; “Castle”, “True Blood”, “Big Love”, “ER”, and “Desperate Houswives.” Played “Terry” on the MTV sitcom “The Inbetweeners.” Lenny has also written, directed, produced, and performed in several short films, and Theater presentations, including his own one-man show titled “Better”. Numerous comedy shorts can be seen on his youtube channel (mrlennyschmidt) and website.
Lenny continues to stay true to his first love, Stand-up Comedy. He combines his Improv training with real life story telling in a high-energy performance that he has taken global. He’s performed on thousands of stages in numerous countries. Whether it’s a small stage in Culver City, CA, a cruise ship in The South Pacific, or a University in Canada, Lenny is on a stage working, writing, creating… Everyday.
His biggest influences are where it started for him; Richard Pryor and Sam Kinison, the masters of bring their life to the stage, making their pain funny.