Pauly Shore Is Live In Las Vegas. Join Pauly and friends for this special event at Delirious Comedy Club.
Pauly Currently Stars In The New Movie Guest House On Netflix As Well As The Hits Bio-Dome, In The Army Now, Encino Man And Jury Duty.
Pauly Shore Tasted Super-Stardom In 1990 When His MTV Show “Totally Pauly” Hit The Airwaves To Major Fan Approval. The Show Ran For Six Years, Leading Pauly To A One-Hour HBO Comedy Special, “Pauly Does Dallas,” And Starring Roles In Films Like “Jury Duty,” “In The Army Now,” “Bio-Dome,” “Encino Man,” “Son In Law,” And “A Goofy Movie.”
Pauly Went On To Produce And Star In Several Of His Own Projects, Including “Pauly Shore Is Dead,” As Well As The Comedy Specials “Vegas Is My Oyster,” Starring Andy Dick, Tom Green, Bobby Lee, And “Pauly-Tics,” Starring Herman Cain And Larry King.
In 2014, He Released “Pauly Shore Stands Alone,” A True-Life Road Documentary That Follows Pauly As He Performs In Obscure Towns Throughout Wisconsin While Dealing With His Personal Life. It Appeared On Showtime And Is Available On Amazon Prime. Other Recent Projects Include Adam Sandler's "Sandy Wexler," The Short Film "Sin City Psycho” And Dreamworks’ Animated “The Big Trip.”
Pauly Released A Series Of Video Interviews In 2017 Called The “Pauly Shore Podcast Show.” His Guests Included Judd Apatow, Iliza Shlesinger, Ziggy Marley, Brett Ratner, Daymond John, Harland Williams, Fred Durst, David Faustino, Doug Herzog, Dexter Holland, Bob Saget And More.
Currently, Pauly Has A Weekly, Big Brother-Style Video Podcast Called “Pauly Shore’s Random Rants” Which You Can Find On All Things Comedy, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher And YouTube.
Apart From Actively Touring The Country With His Stand-Up Comedy, Pauly Is Working On A Documentary Of His Life That Spans The 1960s, ’70s, ’80s And ’90s.
Seating Is Limited Due To Social Distancing Protocols So Advance Tickets Are Highly Recommended.
*As This Is A Special Event, No Discounts Codes Or Promotional Offers Are Available...
Comedy Club Policies:
- Doors open approximately 30 minutes prior to showtime. Seating is first come, first served basis unless VIP Front Row tickets.
- VIP Front Row and VIP Rows 2-3 tickets must be claimed by showtime otherwise seats will be given away.
- We offer full bar service with waitstaff and there is no 'drink minimum' however, outside food or drink is not permitted.
- There is free validated self-parking. Just ask the box office for a validation sticker.
- To insure the enjoyed of others, no photography, video/audio recording allowed. There is absolutely NO heckling! Disruptive behavior, texting, FaceTiming and phone calls are not allowed during the show at anytime. Violators will be asked to leave and no refunds will be given.
- Although we don't judge, there is no smoking or vaping of any kind allowed in the showroom.
- Acts subject to change without notice.
- There are NO post show refunds.
Health & Safety Protocols:
- We encourage paperless tickets by pre-purchasing prior to showtime through our website
- Delirious has reduced the capacity of each show by 50% to allow for safe social distancing inside the showroom
- All high touch surfaces including (but not limited to) tables, chairs, menus, door knobs, faucets, bathrooms and more have been sanitized and will continue to be disinfected after every show
- We require all our patrons to wear a mask when they are not actively eating or drinking. If you don’t have a mask, one will be provided to you upon entering
- All staff members will wear masks
- All staff and customers will have their temperature checked upon entering the club with a contactless thermometer. Anyone with a temp higher than 100 degrees will not be allowed inside
- Customers will be asked to keep a minimum of 6' between groups while waiting in line as well as during the performance.
- There is no 'open seating' and all customers will be seated by a host. Seating arraignments are in tables of 2 but can accommodate up to a maximum of to 6 providing they are from the same household. We will do our best to seat groups larger than that next to or near one another however, the 6' rule between parties/tables will remain in place.
- Customers are NOT allowed to move tables and/or rearrange seating as this is in conjunction with the state's safety protocols and violators will be asked to leave and no refunds given.
- There are specifically marked Entrance and Exits areas and customers will be advised by our host when entering the club
- Staff members who have been sick, may have been exposed to positive COVID-19 individuals, or who are not feeling well may not come to work
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the hotel, at entrances and at the front desk
- All beverages are served on disposable service ware
We are abiding by and in constant contact with all health advisories given by local authorities to provide a safe and healthy venue so our customers can relax while enjoying great live stand-up comedy. Due to the constantly changing mandates, these may be changed, altered or updated without prior notification...
Thank you in advance and we look forward to hearing you laugh..
We encourage you to come early and grab dinner at The Freedom Beat Cafe or Triple George Grill. After the show, grab a beverage and a late night snack and listen to live music with our BOGO drink offer at The Freedom Beat. Just show your ticket receipt to your server and get a Buy One Get One Free" beverage of equal or lesser value. (Valid only on the day/evening prior to or after the show)
Pauly Shore moved to Las Vegas and has made Delirious Comedy Club his home. Join Pauly and friends for a night you won't forget.
Pauly tasted super-stardom in 1990 when his MTV show “Totally Pauly” hit the airwaves to major fan approval. The show ran for six years, leading Pauly to a one-hour HBO comedy special, “Pauly Does Dallas” and starring roles in films like “Jury Duty,” “In the Army Now,” “Bio-Dome,” “Encino Man,” “Son In Law,” “A Goofy Movie" and most recently "Guest House".
Pauly went on to produce and star in several of his own projects, including “Pauly Shore is Dead” (https://amzn.to/2JOF1iv), as well as the comedy specials “Vegas is My Oyster” (https://amzn.to/2mpqfF5), starring Andy Dick, Tom Green, Bobby Lee, and “Pauly-Tics” (https://amzn.to/2sOIwvR), starring Herman Cain and Larry King.
In 2014, he released “Pauly Shore Stands Alone” (https://amzn.to/2t4z8Ub), a true-life road documentary that follows Pauly as he performs in obscure towns throughout Wisconsin while dealing with his personal life. It appeared on Showtime and is available on Amazon Prime. Other recent projects include Adam Sandler's "Sandy Wexler," the short film "Sin City Psycho," and the movie "Guest House" (coming soon).
Pauly released a series of video interviews in 2017 called the “Pauly Shore Podcast Show.” His guests included Judd Apatow, Iliza Shlesinger, Ziggy Marley, Brett Ratner, Daymond John, Harland Williams, Fred Durst, David Faustino, Doug Herzog, Dexter Holland, Bob Saget and more (http://bit.ly/podshowPaulyShore).
Currently, Pauly has a weekly, Big Brother-style video podcast called “Pauly Shore’s Random Rants” which you can find on Soundcloud, iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube (http://bit.ly/rantsPaulyShore). Apart from actively touring the country with his stand-up comedy (http://bit.ly/PaulyTour), Pauly is working on a documentary of his life that spans the 1960s, ’70s, ’80s and ’90s.