Live Comedy Is Back At The Number 1 Comedy Club in Downtown Las Vegas!!!
We're celebrating with a variety of our favorite comedians nightly and we're doing it safely!!! Be sure to check out our website and see who's coming next.
Comedy Club Policies:
- Doors open approximately 30 minutes prior to showtime. Seating is first come, first served basis unless VIP or Front Row tickets.
- VIP Front Row and VIP Rows 2-3 tickets must be claimed by showtime otherwise seats will be given away.
- Please had ID ready to show when claiming tickets.
- Prepaid tickets may check in directly at the entrance to the club. Please have copy of receipt or screenshot on your phone.
- We offer full bar service with waitstaff and there is no 'drink minimum' however, outside food or drink is not permitted.
- There is free validated self-parking. Just ask the box office for a validation sticker.
- To insure the enjoyed of others, no photography, video/audio recording allowed. There is absolutely NO heckling! Disruptive behavior, texting, FaceTiming and phone calls are not allowed during the show at anytime. Violators will be asked to leave and no refunds will be given.
- Although we don't judge, there is no smoking or vaping of any kind allowed in the showroom.
- Acts subject to change without notice.
- There are NO post show refunds.
Health & Safety Protocols:
- We encourage paperless tickets by pre-purchasing prior to showtime through our website
- Delirious has reduced the capacity of each show by 50% to allow for safe social distancing inside the showroom
- All high touch surfaces including (but not limited to) tables, chairs, menus, door knobs, faucets, bathrooms and more have been sanitized and will continue to be disinfected after every show
- We require all our patrons to wear a mask when they are not actively eating or drinking. If you don’t have a mask, one will be provided to you upon entering
- All staff members will wear masks
- All staff and customers will have their temperature checked upon entering the club with a contactless thermometer. Anyone with a temp higher than 100 degrees will not be allowed inside
- Customers will be asked to keep a minimum of 6' between groups while waiting in line as well as during the performance.
- There is no 'open seating' and all customers will be seated by a host. Seating arraignments are in tables of 2 but can accommodate up to a maximum of to 6 providing they are from the same household. We will do our best to seat groups larger than that next to or near one another however, the 6' rule between parties/tables will remain in place.
- Customers are NOT allowed to move tables and/or rearrange seating as this is in conjunction with the state's safety protocols and violators will be asked to leave and no refunds given.
- There are specifically marked Entrance and Exits areas and customers will be advised by our host when entering the club
- Staff members who have been sick, may have been exposed to positive COVID-19 individuals, or who are not feeling well may not come to work
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the hotel, at entrances and at the front desk
- All beverages are served on disposable service ware
We are abiding by and in constant contact with all health advisories given by local authorities to provide a safe and healthy venue so our customers can relax while enjoying great live stand-up comedy. Due to the constantly changing mandates, these may be changed, altered or updated without prior notification...
Thank you in advance and we look forward to hearing you laugh..
We encourage you to come early and grab dinner at The Freedom Beat Cafe or Triple George Grill. After the show, grab a beverage and a late night snack and listen to live music with our BOGO drink offer at The Freedom Beat. Just show your ticket receipt to your server and get a Buy One Get One Free" beverage of equal or lesser value. (Valid only on the day/evening prior to or after the show)
Randy Lubas has performed thousands of comedy shows, at clubs, casinos, corporate events, in 40 of the United States, Across Canada, and all over the world on cruise ships. He has made over two dozen appearances on national TV, including Showtime, Comedy Central, and The Nashville Network, and has been heard on Sirius XM radio, the nationally syndicated Bob and Tom Radio show, and on The Dr. Demento Show. His comedy CD, “Worst Case Scenarios” has sold over 10,000 copies. His uncanny memory and involvement with each audience make every show unique and unforgettable.
Writer: Randy has written screenplays, stage plays, game shows, for corporate events, an animation pilot, weekly newspaper columns, and has written 7 original songs.
Entrepreneur: Randy opened J.R.’s Comedy Club in Valencia, CA in 1998 and it is still going strong. He opened a full time club in Ventura, CA in 2008 which he booked and managed for 12 years. A new Comedy Venue should be opening in 2020 in Simi Valley, CA.
Producer: Randy produced The Ventura Comedy Festival for 9 years. This festival has showcased over 300 comedians, including Adam Carolla, Lisa Lampanelli, Jay Mohr, Gallagher, Louie Anderson, Tom Segura, and Stephen Tobolowsky. Randy has also produced Hundreds of comedy shows all across America.
Personal Manager: Randy began managing the career of Olivia Harewood, discovered at his Comedy Festival. She is now a staff writer on The Late Late Show.
TV: Randy is one of the producers of West Coast Comedy, with over 100 hours of the hottest comedians in the world, soon to be exposed on a new platform.