Welcome To Delirious Comedy Club & The House of Magic, The Only Full-Time, Professional Comedy Club and Comedy & Magic Show In Downtown Las Vegas.
Named "The Best Comedy Club In Downtown", we're celebrating with a variety of our favorite comedians, comedy magicians along with special drop in guests, special events and more.
Be sure to check out our website and see who's coming next.
Comedy Club Policies:
- Doors open approximately 30 minutes prior to showtime. Seating is first come, first served basis unless VIP or Front Row tickets.
- VIP Front Row and VIP Row 2 seating must be claimed by showtime otherwise seats will be given away.
- Please had ID ready to show at the entrance to the club as we are 100% paperless.
- Please have copy of receipt or screenshot on your phone and have ID ready.
- We offer full bar service and snacks. There is no 'drink minimum' however, outside food or drink is not permitted.
- There is free validated self-parking at The Downtown Grand parking lot. Just ask the box office for a validation sticker.
- To insure the enjoyment of others, no photography, video/audio recording allowed. There is absolutely NO heckling! Disruptive behavior, texting, talking out loud, FaceTiming and phone calls are not allowed during the show at anytime. Violators will be asked to leave and no refunds will be given.
- Although we don't judge, there is no smoking or vaping of any kind allowed in the showroom.
- Acts subject to change without notice.
- There are NO post show refunds.
We encourage you to come early and grab dinner at The Freedom Beat Cafe or Triple George Grill. After the show, grab a beverage and a late night snack and listen to live music with our BOGO drink offer at The Freedom Beat. Just show your ticket receipt to your server and get a Buy One Get One Free" beverage of equal or lesser value. (Valid only on the day/evening prior to or after the show)
Michael DeSchalit's Magic Misbehaved. Michael is an Internationally Multi-Award Winning Magician who has performed all over the globe, from exclusive private events to The World Famous Magic Castle in Hollywood. His magic is laced with just the right amount of sarcasm to leave your side hurting with laughter, kinda like that one night you ate a really big bowl of nachos and were afraid to fart in front of your girlfriend!!!